We can help out with any number of creative projects including web sites, business cards, marketing, accessibility, logos, video, social networking consulting and more. We’ve got a team of superheroes able to provide any level of service you require from consulting with you about marketing decisions to building a fully custom web site with interactive features — and anything in between. The following is a list of some of the types of projects we’ve worked on. For more information, see our portfolio or contact us.
- Installing, configuring and customizing content management systems like WordPress, Drupal, CushyCMS, Perch, and more.
- Consulting, installing, and customizing WordPress and other blogging platforms.
- Setting up shopping carts and ecommerce solutions to make selling products or services through your site a breeze.
- Enabling you to accept online appointment scheduling, workshop registrations, and class bookings.
- Basic search engine optimization is included in all of our projects. We can also consult with you on ways to take this further by optimizing your content.
- Developing custom web applications to enable your customers to interact with you and your company in new ways.
- Testing and improving the usability of your web site to ensure that your customers can find what they’re looking for and understand how to use your site.
- Ensuring that your site meets Section 508 and WCAG so that it is accessible to everyone, regardless of their abilities or the technology they’re using.
- More and more people are taking advantage of social networks to stay in touch with friends and get their news – be sure you understand how to boost your presence and convey your message in this growing medium.
- Expert copy writing efficiently and effectively communicates your message and assists in boosting search engine optimization.
- Designing strong and effective custom logos.
- Custom designing banners and buttons that can be used for advertising campaigns across the web.
- Postcards and flyers are an economical way to conduct a direct mail campaign, ideal for reaching local customers.
- Designing and layout out brochures and catalogs that explain your services or showcase your products.
- Creating customized stationary systems, including letterhead, envelopes, address labels, and more.
- Designing, building, and sending custom graphic email campaigns – send regular email newsletters or branded messages to your customers.
- Creating professional custom cover designs and layouts for book publishing — several services have made publishing your own book easy and affordable.
- Converting your book to an eBook, helping to design, market, and sell your eBook online.