What you will learn from this book
- Download and include the jQuery library on your website
- Build browsable photo galleries and animated slideshows, along with carousels and sliders
- Create tabbed interfaces in a few lines of code without a plugin
- Include custom scrollbars that fit the design of your site but are still easy for your site visitors to use
- Use AJAX to only load up the changing content area rather than the whole page
- Enhance the navigation on your site by using animations and custom tooltips
- Enhance web forms to make them easier for your site visitor to use
Part of Packt’s Beginner’s Guide series, each chapter focuses on a specific part of your website and how to improve its design with the use of jQuery. There are plenty of screenshots and practical step-by-step instructions making it easy to apply jQuery to your site.
Who this book is written for
More about the book can be found on the publisher’s Web site: Packtub.com
Buy jQuery for Designers by Natalie MacLees at Amazon now!