Here are some upcoming events that we're involved with:
This class is for beginners wanting to learn about using WordPress as a content management system for a blog or website. You can arrive knowing nothing about WordPress and will leave knowing how to start up, build and manage a site.
This 4-class WordPress course runs on the following schedule:
- Class 1: Saturday, 2/7 1-3 pm
- Class 2: Saturday, 2/14 1-3 pm
- Class 3: Saturday, 2/21 1-3 pm
- Class 4: Saturday, 2/28 1-3 pm
Responsive design is about a lot more than screen size. It’s about approaching your projects with an entirely different mindset and a whole new design process. In this talk, we’ll cover a variety of tools and techniques for optimizing your responsive workflow and talk about some best practices for accommodating as many devices as possible.
- Class 1 – Saturday, March 14: Introduction to HTML/Introduction to CSS
- Class 2 – Saturday, March 21: Digging deeper into HTML and how it works with CSS
View all of our upcoming events ›